We are sure:
сustomers do not mind at all to get accurate – REMOTE – support.
Imagine being able to ‘teleport’ a window expert right into your home to measure spaces and offer advice remotely. With augmented reality, this is now possible thanks to… remote or in other words ‘tele’ window-experts. Using AR, suppliers (PVC window companies) can beam skilled specialists to clients anywhere in real-time. Customers get accurate measurements and expert guidance without the hassle of in-person visits. Suppliers gain efficiency by reducing travel.
‘Tele’ window-experts can see what clients see and draw virtual lines and annotations. Two-way audio allows for live Q&A. It’s like having an expert in the room without leaving home. Convenient remote consultations and measurements with the help of ‘tele’ window-experts are enhancing relationships between customers and suppliers.
So, once again:
– Increased convenience for customers – no need to schedule visits or take time off work for in-person consultations;
– Cost savings for suppliers from less travel for off-site experts;
– Faster response times vs scheduling an on-site appointment;
– Wider coverage area as experts can support clients anywhere vs physical location limitations;
– Less disruption for clients as experts can access sites remotely without the need to be on-premises.
SaveWarm has invested heavily in researching user needs, developing applications, and refining the user experience.